Thursday, April 19, 2007

Introduction

Here's alittle intro to the owner of the blog....hmm.... I also don't know myself. Typical gemini...erratic and fickle...
So far, what is consistent about myself is
i simply love tennis....wished i can do it every day !
Capriati and Agassi are my favourite although Sharapova seems to dominate my msn pic...
the love story for tennis began in 2002 when i first saw a match while surfing through my newly-installed SCV... actually i picked it up only at the end of 2004 ... so i m fairly new to the sports... fortunately due to the lack of experienced players in hall, i managed to squeeze into the first team this year...yay ! But i was kinda responsible for the loss of the championship because I COULDN'T convert 3 championship points! So near yet so far... one of my greatest regrets, i guess...

food ... i have a soft spot for Roches n chocolates n chilli crabs! ...
music ... five for fighting, tong ai by joey tung n a few others...
tv show ... the practice to boston legal to gilmore girls ... haha
... chinese shows are not my type

No comments: