Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Release!

Yay, what a relief that exams are finally over. Haf been playing tennis the last 2days and i discovered that i m getting old. When i woke up today, my whole body was aching. Joints, muscles, everything and everywhere is hurting !

Well, for the next 3 mths, i should be going to Vietnam and Australia if everything goes according to plan. Yay....haha...too rich liao...Who cares. I think i deserve the trips.

Now for the greatest news in a long time. Liverpool is in the Champions League Finals! Yesh they have made it there once again. 2 years ago, they beat Chelsea in the semis and advanced, and they did it again this morning albeit in a dramatic manner again! Liverpool nv fail to live up to expectations in the greatest competition in Europe!

Tonight will see the last finalist spot to be filled. Will it be Man U or AC ?
I want AC to be there at Athens on 23rd May but my brother wants Man U. I actualli dunno a single thing abt soccer. Was never a soccer gia..... nv see the appeal and would nv understand too but hey i think the feeling is mutual...soccer can flourish with one less fan in me...

nway ........ GO KOPS !

No comments: